Michigan Made Advanced Athletics Presents the 3rd SWAGNEW Game Breakers Football Camp!
Friday, July 8, 2016
5435 28th Street Court
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
We strive to make camp available to all kids, not just those who can afford it. Scholarships are available; COMPLETE APPLICATION.
- T-Shirt and opportunity to win other prizes
- Certificate of participation
- Age appropriate grouping
- Current or former NFL players attend camp to work with the participants, speak about life in the NFL, and sign autographs.
- Fundamentals of all positions on offense, defense and special teams will be taught.
- In addition we will discuss life skills such as goal setting, teamwork, communication, sportsmanship, the importance of education and developing leadership qualities in school, in the community, at home, and on the playing field.
*Proceeds go to the charity of Vincent Agnew’s choice: The Michigan Lupus Foundation
Schedule of Events:
- 8:45am – Registration
- 9:15am – All Camper Meeting – Expectations and goal of camp
- 9:30am – Skills & Drills (MMAA)
- 11:45am – What It Means to be a Game Breaker
- 12:00pm – Lunch and Presentation
Q & A with Collegiate Level Player
- 1:00 – Skills & Drills (MMAA)
- 2:30pm – Camper Awards – Networking – Photos with Vincent
- 3:00pm – Camp Dismissed
Want to apply, but can’t afford some or all of the cost? We want all kids to be able to attend our camp; COMPLETE APPLICATION.